UBM PLC (UBM.L)
21 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 28 2018
Informa , fresh from a 3.6 billion pound ($5 billion) agreement to buy rival UBM , will look for bolt-on deals to exploit its enlarged range of business-focused exhibitions, it said on Wednesday.
* Events revenue at Informa, UBM ahead of expectations (Adds CEO and analyst comments, details, share move)
Feb 28 British event organiser Informa Plc and its takeover target UBM Plc reported a rise in adjusted full-year earnings on Wednesday, helped by strength in their events businesses.
* FY ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS 294.2 MILLION STG
* UBM PLC - SELLING PRINT PUBLICATION, WEBSITE AND RELATED BUSINESSES TO WAINSCOT MEDIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON Britain's Informa will achieve cost savings of at least 60 million pounds ($84.6 million) a year from its takeover of rival UBM , it said on Tuesday.
* Takeover will create global leader in events and conferences
* NOW EXPECTS TO DELIVER ADJUSTED UNDERLYING ANNUAL EVENTS REVENUE GROWTH OF AT LEAST 5%
* European shares end slightly lower * Earnings in focus: ASML, Casino, Pearson, Burberry * Informa agrees to buy UBM * Tech stocks lead Wall St higher Jan 17 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Danilo Masoni. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com CLOSING SNAPSHOT: EUROPEAN STOCKS END S
* European shares dip * Earnings in focus: ASML, Casino, Pearson * Informa agrees to buy UBM Jan 17 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Danilo Masoni. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: firstname.lastname@example.org CONGLOMERATES? IT'S A KIND OF MAGIC, M&A BANKER RECKONS (1625 GMT) With General Electric consider
- Tariffs Could Just Be First Salvo In Readjustment Of U.S. Trade Relationships
- Could Trump Trade Tariffs Darken Expanding Global Economies?
- Should Midstream Steel Itself For Steel Tariffs?
- Tin Prospects Looking Positive
- Stocks Rise When Earnings Growth Is 10%; U.S. Tariffs May Match Others
- Tariffs And Commodities Prices