Unilever PLC (ULVR.L)
Mon, Jun 18 2018
(This version of the story has been refiled to add dropped letter in name in paragraph 10)
LONDON, June 18 Consumer goods giant Unilever , the world's second-biggest advertiser, is cutting ties with digital media "influencers" that buy followers, saying it wants to help make advertising more transparent.
LONDON Unilever is "extremely unlikely" to stay in Britain's FTSE 100 blue chip share index after the consumer products company moves its headquarters to the Netherlands.
* Stock down nearly 4 pct (Recasts with details on Brazil, adds analyst comments)
LONDON, June 14 Consumer goods group Unilever said it is "extremely unlikely" to stay in Britain's blue-chip FTSE 100 index after ending its dual-headed structure and moving its headquarters to the Netherlands.
Unilever's outgoing veteran chief executive, Paul Polman, may stay long enough to see the company through to its 2020 targets and would prefer an internal candidate as his replacement, brokerage Bernstein said.
LONDON, May 2 Unilever defended its plan to move its headquarters to the Netherlands at what could be its last London annual general meeting on Wednesday, saying the decision had nothing to do with protectionism or Dutch takeover rules.
* UNILEVER CHAIRMAN SAYS "WE ARE NOT CHASING PROTECTIONISM" W/ MOVE TO NETHERLANDS, CITES CANCELING OF PREFERENCE SHARES AS EVIDENCE
* UNILEVER CFO SAYS INTENTION IS FOR UK PLC SHAREHOLDERS TO NOT HAVE ANY ADVERSE TAX IMPLICATIONS FROM MOVE
* UNILEVER CEO SAYS BY 2020 IT IS EXPECTED THAT HALF OF ALL ONLINE SOURCES TO BE DONE BY VOICE
- Diageo Disappoints With 3Q Earnings As European Markets Seek Direction
- I Love Brands, I Love Investing in Unilever
- What You Were Buying Last Week: Unilever
- Should Investors Look for a Buying Opportunity at Unilever While the FTSE 100 Tanks?
- Is It Still Safe to Buy Unilever?
- What Do These Ratios Tell Us About Unilever?