Unibail Rodamco SE (UNBP.AS)
Thu, Oct 26 2017
* 9-MONTH GROSS RENTAL INCOME EUR 1.35 BILLION VERSUS EUR 1.32 BILLION YEAR AGO
* EXTENDED UNTIL DECEMBER 29, 2017, UNIBAIL-RODAMCO’S SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAMME ANNOUNCED ON AUGUST 14, 2017 Source text: http://bit.ly/2xx1eHJ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Management Board of Unibail-Rodamco SE, pursuant to the authorization granted by the Annual General Meeting of April 25, 2017, has decided to implement a programme to repurchase shares of Unibail-Rodamco SE for an aggregate amount of up to 750 million euros (excluding costs and fees).
* CONFIRMS RECURRING EPS PREVISION BETWEEN EUR 11.80 AND EUR 12.00 FOR 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 09 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed France-based real estate investment trust (REIT) Unibail-Rodamco SE's (Unibail) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and senior unsecured rating at 'A+'; the Outlook is Stable. The Short-Term IDR has been affirmed at 'F1' and the Short- Term senior unsecured debt rating at 'F1'. The ratings reflect Unibail's geographically diverse portfolio of prime shopping centres that generat
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Procter & Gamble Acquires Native For Health Conscious Approach
- Who Might Acquire Colgate-Palmolive?
- Dealing With The 'Problem' Of Owning Overvalued Dividend Growth Stocks
- Event Investing For Alpha (Eyes On Saudi Arabia)
- Reliable European Dividend For Your Retirement Portfolio: Consumer Staples Series - Part 3