Unibail Rodamco SE (UNBP.AS)
16 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 21 2018
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - Beware any chief executive without a Plan B. Westfield boss Peter Lowy is the latest to lack one, declaring on Thursday that despite a big drop in the value of a takeover bid from Unibail-Rodamco, there is no alternative to the sale he and his mall operator agreed in December, originally worth $25 billion including debt. The French buyer also says it has no intention of changing the deal terms. Investors could be forgiven for having other ideas.
* Deal worth A$2.5 bln less after Unibail share fall - analysts
BRIEF-Unibail-Rodamco Says Asked By ASIC To Clarify Its Position On Transaction Terms For Its Westfield Offer
* ON WESTFIELD: HAS BEEN ASKED BY AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTS COMMISSION (ASIC) TO CLARIFY ITS POSITION ON TRANSACTION TERMS.
Feb 7 French shopping centre operator Klepierre is not changing its acquisition strategy following Unibail-Rodamco's $16 billion bid for Westfield Corp, its chairman Jean-Marc Jestin said on Wednesday.
* UNIBAIL-RODAMCO CFO SAYS EXPECTS DIVIDEND PAYOUT TO BE "LIKE NOW" BETWEEN 85 AND 95 PERCENT OF RECURRING EPS WITH OBJECTIVE OF GROWING IT BROADLY IN LINE WITH RECURRING EARNINGS PER SHARE GROWTH AFTER WESTFIELD ACQUISITION Further company coverage:
PARIS, Jan 31 Franco-Dutch commercial property group Unibail-Rodamco said on Wednesday it expected to grow its earnings per share to between 12.75 and 12.90 euros in 2018 after its 2017 results came slightly above expectations.
SYDNEY/PARIS Online shopping has its limits and physical stores will never go out of fashion, says the CEO of Unibail-Rodamco which is betting $16 billion on buying Westfield to create a global mall giant.
SYDNEY/PARIS, Dec 14 Online shopping has its limits and physical stores will never go out of fashion, says the CEO of Unibail-Rodamco which is betting $16 billion on buying Westfield to create a global mall giant.
* FITCH PLACES UNIBAIL ON RATING WATCH NEGATIVE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY/MELBOURNE/PARIS Europe's biggest property firm Unibail-Rodamco is to buy U.S. and UK mall operator Westfield Corp for $16 billion, in a defensive move to create a global leader in a sector grappling with the online shopping challenge led by Amazon . | Video
- Building The Unilever (UL) Of The Future - Slideshow
- Unilever Leaves The U.K. (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Unilever Abandons U.K. Headquarters
- The Next Bear Market: How To Prepare Now
- Who Will Win When Facebook Advertisers Flee?
- Budgeting, Savings, Investing, And Retirement Planning