United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI.OQ)
Thu, Jul 26 2018
U.S. grocery retailer Supervalu Inc said on Thursday it will sell itself to United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) , a distributor of natural and organic foods, for $1.35 billion, after coming under pressure from shareholders to explore a sale.
July 26 United Natural Foods Inc said on Thursday it would buy U.S. supermarket operator Supervalu Inc in a deal valued at about $2.9 billion, including debt.
* UNITED NATURAL FOODS, INC. ANNOUNCES ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGES
* UNITED NATURAL FOODS, INC. ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
- 'Small-Cap Value' Is Not Just Value With A Smaller Size Filter
- Facebook, United Natural Foods, SuperValue: One-Day Price Change Volatility
- United Natural Foods - SuperValu Creating Super Value?
- Value And Quality Stocks In Consumer Staples
- 4 Picks For The Get-Up-Off-The-Mat Value Investor
- Stocks To Watch: Don't Sleep On Vienna