United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI.OQ)
16 Oct 2018
Thu, Jul 26 2018
U.S. grocery retailer Supervalu Inc said on Thursday it will sell itself to United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) , a distributor of natural and organic foods, for $1.35 billion, after coming under pressure from shareholders to explore a sale.
July 26 United Natural Foods Inc said on Thursday it would buy U.S. supermarket operator Supervalu Inc in a deal valued at about $2.9 billion, including debt.
* UNITED NATURAL FOODS, INC. ANNOUNCES ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGES
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - October 15, 2018
- DGHM V2000 SmallCap Value Quarterly Review
- United Natural Foods: The Market Hates The Supervalu Deal; So Where Are The Activists?
- United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) CEO Steve Spinner on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Feed Your Purse With United Natural Foods
- 'Small-Cap Value' Is Not Just Value With A Smaller Size Filter