UnitedHealth Group Inc (UNH.N)
22 Nov 2017
Mon, Nov 20 2017
Nov 21 Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Ltd
* Garmin announces integration with UnitedHealthcare motion wellness program, enabling eligible plan participants to earn more than $1,000 in annual rewards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Jana Partners LLC takes sole share stake of 227,730 shares in UnitedHealth Group Inc - SEC filing
* UnitedHealth Group board authorizes payment of quarterly dividend to shareholders
* In 2018, expect number of eligible members for SilverSneakers will grow to almost 16 million
BRIEF-UnitedHealth unit UnitedHealthCare adds new fitness benefit to Medicare advantage plans in New York
* UnitedHealthCare adds new fitness benefit to Medicare advantage plans in New York
UnitedHealth Group Inc, the largest U.S. health insurer, said earnings will grow 13 to 16 percent in 2018 as medical costs remain low, and that it expects to benefit from new insurance products backed by U.S. President Donald Trump.
* Shares up more than 5 percent after forecast (Adds details on UNH association plans, background on Obamacare)
Oct 17 The Dow Industrials breached the 23,000 mark for the first time on Tuesday, helped by a rally in shares of UnitedHealth and Johnson & Johnson.
NEW YORK UnitedHealth Group's new CEO Dave Wichmann said on Tuesday that the company expects 13 to 16 percent growth in 2018 earnings per share and put the high end of its anticipated range at the current market consensus.
- Tracking Stephen Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- 102 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- DGI, AI, And The 'Gig Economy' - A Millennial Perspective
- Microsoft: Best Dow-Jones Wealth-Builder Stock Now
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update