Ultra Petroleum Corp (UPL.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 12 2018
BRIEF-Ultra Petroleum Announces 54.5 MMcfe/D Initial Test Rate On Most Recent Lower Lance Horizontal Well
* ULTRA PETROLEUM ANNOUNCES 54.5 MMCFE/D INITIAL TEST RATE ON MOST RECENT LOWER LANCE HORIZONTAL WELL, PROVIDES UPDATE ON HORIZONTAL PROGRAM, ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF NEW BOARD CHAIRMAN, AND PROVIDES ADDITIONAL INVESTOR DISCLOSURES
* Q4 PRODUCTION OF 74.5 BCFE INCREASED 5% COMPARED TO Q3 2017
* SPARTON ANNOUNCES EXTENSION OF OUTSIDE DATE UNDER MERGER AGREEMENT WITH ULTRA
* ULTRA PETROLEUM ANNOUNCES THE DIVESTITURE OF ITS NON-CORE MARCELLUS ASSET
* Ultra petroleum announces intention to work with Fir Tree Partners and other significant stakeholders to continue pursuing value-maximizing strategies
* Ultra Petroleum - Bankruptcy court overseeing earlier restructuring proceedings denied Co's objection to make-whole, post-petition interest claims
* Ultra Petroleum says its bank group has approved an increase in borrowing base under its senior secured credit facility from $1.2 billion to $1.4 billion
Investment firm Fir Tree Partners said on Monday it would immediately begin talks with Ultra Petroleum Corp's management to pursue strategic alternatives.
Sept 18 Investment firm Fir Tree Partners said on Monday it would immediately begin talks with Ultra Petroleum Corp's management to pursue strategic alternatives.
* Fir Tree Partners announces intention to pursue value-maximizing strategic alternatives for Ultra Petroleum Corp.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ultra Petroleum Corp. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Penny Stocks And Risk: This 97% Drop In 8 Months Teaches Investors Something
- My Insights Into Current Bankrupt Companies
- 2017 - A Year In Review For Bankrupt Energy Companies
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL) Presents At Capital One Securities 12th Annual Energy Conference - Slideshow