United Technologies Corp (UTX.N)
Fri, Nov 10 2017
DUBAI The United States is in talks to sell F-35 fighter jets to partner nations, a senior U.S. military official said on Friday during a visit to the United Arab Emirates, without giving details.
DUBAI, Nov 10 The United States is in talks to sell F35 fighter jets to partner nations, a senior U.S. military official said during a visit to the United Arab Emirates, without giving details.
Nov 2 United Technologies Corp's Kidde unit is recalling more than 40 million fire extinguishers mainly in the United States, a U.S. consumer safety agency said on Thursday, following reports that they failed to work and caused one death in 2014.
United Technologies Corp raised its full-year forecasts for the second time this year on Tuesday and said it was making progress in resolving issues with engines at its Pratt & Whitney business, allaying concerns of key aircraft customers.
* Ups low end of 2017 sales forecast to $59.0 bln from $58.5 bln
Oct 24 Bombardier Inc said it was reviewing delivery plans for its CSeries jets for 2017, after U.S. engine parts maker United Tech said it was resolving issues with its geared turbofan (GTF) engines to make them more durable.
* UTC reports third quarter 2017 results, raises 2017 outlook
Oct 24 United Technologies Corp reported a 7.8 percent drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday, partly as it spends on increasing production of its fuel-saving geared turbofan aircraft engines.
* Meghan L. O'sullivan, of Harvard University, to join United Technologies board of directors
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- United Technologies (UTX) Presents At Goldman Sachs Industrials Conference - Slideshow
- 95 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio Update - 48 Holdings
- 3 Industrial Giants To Consider After Earnings
- Microsoft, Apple, And Visa Are Top Gain 'Safer' Dividend Dow Dogs Per Broker October Estimates