Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC.N)
19 Oct 2018
Tue, May 15 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.40PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp will buy timeshare operator ILG Inc for $4.7 billion, the companies said on Monday, grabbing the chance to merge operations and brands spun out of Starwood and Marriott hotels.
* ILG operates Hyatt, Westin, Sheraton vacation ownership brands
April 30 Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp said on Monday it would buy fellow vacation timeshare company ILG Inc in a cash and stock deal worth about $4.7 billion.
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE TO ACQUIRE ILG TO CREATE A LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF PREMIER VACATION EXPERIENCES
- Vail Resorts Is A Long-Term Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (10/8/18)
- What Is Happening With Hilton Grand Vacations?
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - September 3, 2018
- Stocks To Watch: Tesla Twist And Retail Rally
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp. (VAC) CEO Steve Weisz on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - July 9, 2018