Varian Medical Systems Inc (VAR.N)
* VARIAN HALCYON TREATMENT SYSTEM RECEIVES AERB CERTIFICATE FOR IMPORT & SUPPLY IN INDIA
* VARIAN SAYS IT HAS ACQUIRED PRIVATELY-HELD MOBIUS MEDICAL SYSTEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Varian shares fall 0.65 pct (Updates with shares, Sirtex CEO quote)
Jan 30 Sirtex Medical Ltd said on Tuesday it has struck a deal with Varian Medical Systems under which Varian agreed to buy the Australian medical device company in a deal that valued it at about A$1.6 billion ($1.29 billion).
* ACQUISITION HAS BEEN UNANIMOUSLY APPROVED BY BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF EACH COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERED BINDING SCHEME IMPLEMENTATION DEED WITH VARIAN MEDICAL SYSTEMS; VARIAN TO ACQUIRE SIRTEX BY WAY OF A SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENT
* VARIAN REPORTS RESULTS FOR FIRST QUARTER OF FISCAL YEAR 2018
** Medical device and software maker's shares fall as much as 4 pct to $107.01; biggest intraday pct drop since Oct. 26
* SAYS NOW SEES FY 2018 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE OF $4.05 TO $4.17 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS - SEC FILING
- Valuation Dashboard: Healthcare - Update
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Acquires Sirtex Medical Limited - Slideshow
- Should You Buy The Dip, Or Sell The Rally?
- Varian Medical Systems' (VAR) CEO Dow Wilson on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript