VEON Ltd (VEON.OQ)
23 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
AMSTERDAM, Feb 22 Mobile telecommunications company Veon said on Thursday fourth-quarter core profit fell nearly 4 percent to $753 million, mainly due to the devaluation of the Uzbek som, but a strong cash flow and underlying sales growth boosted its shares.
AMSTERDAM, Feb 22 Mobile telecommunications company Veon said on Thursday its fourth-quarter core profit fell nearly 4 percent to $753 million, mainly due to the devaluation of the Uzbek som.
* UKRAINIAN SUBSIDIARY HAS SECURED ONE OF THREE LICENSES TO PROVIDE NATIONWIDE 4G/LTE SERVICES
* VEON APPOINTS ALEXANDER PERTSOVSKY AS ALTERNATE DIRECTOR FOR ALEXEY REZNIKOVICH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* VEON SUCCESSFULLY REPATRIATES USD 200 MILLION FROM UZBEKISTAN
MOSCOW, Nov 28 Telecommunications company Veon said on Tuesday it had appointed Vasyl Latsanych, a former senior executive at Russia's top mobile phone operator MTS, as the head of its Russian business.
* APPOINTS VASYL LATSANYCH CEO OF ITS RUSSIAN OPERATIONS, PJSC VIMPELCOM, WITH EFFECT FROM 10 JANUARY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MOSCOW, Nov 28 The board of directors at Vimpelcom Russia has decided to terminate the duties of its chief executive Kjell Morten Johnsen from Jan. 9, 2018, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, November 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says the proposed buy-out of Global Telecom Holding S.A.E (GTH) shares not owned by VEON Ltd. may significantly increase the latter's leverage above the downgrade threshold level. Deleveraging may be slow due to limited free cash flow growth resulting from progressive future dividend payments and likely spectrum investments in the near term, including in Bangladesh and Ukraine. The positi
AMSTERDAM, Nov 9 Telecommunications company Veon's new mobile internet platform, which competes with messaging services like Whatsapp, was downloaded more than 5 million times since it was started last year, its CEO said on Thursday.
- VEON's (VEON) CEO Jean-Yves Charlier on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- VEON Ltd. ADS 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Telenor: Results Boosted By Emerging Markets, Cost Reductions
- Rostelecom: Excellent Telecom With High Dividend Yield
- Communication Services Top Gain Stocks Are VEON, China Mobile, CenturyLink, And AT&T Per Brokers January Estimates
- CK Hutchison Holdings Needs To Find A New Driver