Verbund AG (VERB.VI)
Wed, Sep 20 2017
* Says Peter F. Kollmann, born on 25 November 1962 is elected as a member of supervisory board. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
VIENNA, Aug 22 Austrian energy group Verbund's finance chief Peter Kollmann is expected to succeed Ronny Pecik as supervisory board member at Telekom Austria , a spokeswoman for the telecoms group said on Tuesday.
VIENNA, July 27 Austrian energy group Verbund said its second-quarter core profit fell 20 percent, more than expected, mainly due to low water supply, which led to a fall in hydropower, and lower earnings in its grid unit.
VIENNA, July 25 Austria's largest energy company Verbund plans to raise the payout for its shareholders by up to a third despite an expected earnings decline, it said on Tuesday.
- The MnM Portfolio, November 2017 - The Best Dividend Growth Month Of 2017
- VEREIT: Not Ready For The HOTREIT Portfolio
- VEREIT: Strong Buy
- Homebuilders Surge, REITs Pause As Tax Cuts Appear More Likely
- Battle Of The Bleeding Titans Part IV: HCP, Inc. Vs. Senior Housing Properties Trust
- REITs Rally Into Holiday Season