Verbund AG (VERB.VI)
Thu, Mar 29 2018
* VERBUND DEPLOYS ADVA FSP 3000 TO POWER RENEWABLE ENERGY AMBITIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Shares gain as much as 11.2 pct (Adds 2018 forecast, debt, share price)
VIENNA, March 14 Austrian energy group Verbund said on Wednesday it would propose a 45 percent increase in its dividend for 2017 as it attributed a double-digit drop in last year's core profit to one-off factors.
* Also scanning German market for opportunities (Adds comments from CEO, context)
VIENNA, Jan 16 Austria's largest energy group Verbund raised its 2017 core profit guidance on Tuesday thanks to an improvement in water supply and better results in its power grid unit.
- This 7.9%-Yielding REIT Is Significantly Undervalued
- Young And In REITs: An Introduction To My Portfolio And Me
- There's Light At The End Of The Tunnel For Vereit
- Dividend Income Update April 2018
- VEREIT's (VER) CEO Glenn Rufrano on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Vereit: Making Sense Of Current Prices