VMware Inc (VMW.N)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
* TECH MAHINDRA, VMWARE ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION TO JOINTLY DEVELOP, MARKET, AND DELIVER SOLUTIONS TO ACCELERATE NETWORK TRANSFORMATION FOR COMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDERS (CSPS)
Computer maker Dell Technologies Inc said on Friday it was considering a public offering of common stock or a combination with business software maker VMware Inc , its publicly held subsidiary.
Feb 2 Computer maker Dell Technologies Inc said on Friday it was considering a public offering of common stock or a combination with business software maker VMware Inc , its publicly held subsidiary.
U.S. computer maker Dell Technologies Inc and business software provider VMware Inc have decided to explore options that could include a potential merger of the two companies, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* VMWARE - "WE ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO SPECULATE ON OUTCOME OF DELL'S EVALUATION OF POTENTIAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Dell Technologies Says Is Evaluating Potential Business Opportunities, Including A Potential Business Combination Of Dell Technologies, VMware
* DELL TECHNOLOGIES - IS EVALUATING POTENTIAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, INCLUDING A POTENTIAL BUSINESS COMBINATION OF DELL TECHNOLOGIES, VMWARE
Feb 2 Dell Technologies Inc said on Friday it is evaluating a potential public offering of its common stock or a potential business combination between the U.S. computer maker and business software provider VMware Inc.
* DELL IS CONSIDERING A SALE TO VMWARE IN REVERSE-MERGER - CNBC CITING SOURCES
* VMWARE CFO - EXPECT TOTAL REVENUE FOR FISCAL 2018 TO BE $7.88 BILLION AND LICENSE REVENUE FOR FISCAL '18 TO BE $3.16 BILLION - CONF CALL
Virtualization software maker VMware Inc reported better-than-expected revenue and profit, as more customers licensed its products to help ease their move to the cloud.
- Competition Taking Market Share Could Sink This Stock
- Buy Nvidia - Cramer's Lightning Round (2/8/18)
- Buy The VMware Tracker Trading At A 43% Discount Before Dell Announces The Merger
- Wall Street Breakfast: Sprightly Jobs Growth Anticipated
- Investing Themes In A Volatile Market - Cramer's Mad Money (1/31/18)
- A Look At Dell's Incentives