Vonovia SE (VNAn.DE)
22 May 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
* Vonovia ups guidance for 2018 after Q1 earnings (Adds results of cash call)
* DGAP-ADHOC: VONOVIA SE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES CASH CAPITAL INCREASE
FRANKFURT/BERLIN Germany's Vonovia made a $1.08 billion cash offer on Thursday for Swedish real estate company Victoria Park AB , outbidding Starwood Capital Group and stoking the scramble for assets in Europe's hot property market.
BERLIN Real estate company Vonovia has launched a cash capital increase to raise proceeds of 1 billion euros ($1.20 billion) to fund its planned takeover of Sweden's Victoria Park AB , it said on Thursday.
BERLIN, May 3 Real estate company Vonovia has launched a cash capital increase to raise proceeds of 1 billion euros ($1.20 billion) to fund its planned takeover of Sweden's Victoria Park AB , it said on Thursday.
* VONOVIA CEO SAYS BEFORE WE CAN EXPAND IN FRANCE IN BIG MAGNITUDE WILL NEED REGULATORY CHANGE IN FRANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Berlin Newsroom)
* VONOVIA CEO SAYS HAS ALREADY DONE DUE DILIGENCE ON VICTORIA PARK
* VICTORIA PARK HAS RECEIVED A PUBLIC CASH OFFER FROM VONOVIA: THE INDEPENDENT BID COMMITTEE RECOMMENDS THE OFFER
* SEES 2018 RENTAL INCOME AT 1.67-1.69 BILLION EUROS EXCLUDING BUWOG
FRANKFURT, May 3 Vonovia, Germany's biggest residential property company, on Thursday announced that it would make a public cash offer for Swedish real estate company Victoria Park AB for a total of 9.56 billion Swedish krona ($1.08 billion).