Vonovia SE (VNAn.DE)
23 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 13 2018
* DGAP-NEWS: REASONED STATEMENT OF BUWOG AG - MANAGEMENT BOARD AND SUPERVISORY BOARD RECOMMEND TO ACCEPT TENDER OFFER BY VONOVIA
* DGAP-NEWS: VONOVIA SE: COMPETITION AUTHORITIES CLEAR PLANNED MERGER WITH BUWOG
FRANKFURT, Feb 5 Vonovia, Germany's biggest residential property company, on Monday said shareholders in Austria's Buwog could tender their shares between Feb. 5 and March 12 as part of its 5.2 billion euro ($6.5 billion) takeover offer.
* DGAP-NEWS: BUWOG AG TAKES NOTE OF THE OFFER DOCUMENT BY VONOVIA SE AND WILL EXAMINE IT ACCORDINGLY
* HELENE VON ROEDER APPOINTED TO MANAGEMENT BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS DEUTSCHE BANK HOLDS 5.1 PERCENT OF VOTING RIGHTS THROUGH SHARES, INSTRUMENTS Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT Vonovia , Germany's biggest residential property company, has agreed to buy Austrian counterpart Buwog in a cash deal valuing the latter at 5.2 billion euros ($6.12 billion), the two companies said on Monday.
* Vonovia to double construction to 4,000 flats annually (Adds CEO quotes, background)
* EXPECTS TO BUILD 4,000 APARTMENTS ANNUALLY AFTER BUWOG DEAL
* PLANS TO BUILD SIGNIFICANTLY MORE THAN 2,000 APARTMENTS ANNUALLY AFTER BUWOG ACQUISITION Further company coverage: