Vornado Realty Trust (VNO.N)
20 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 13 2018
NEW YORK One of New York's largest property owners said on Tuesday it would sell its minority stake in a Manhattan office tower on Fifth Avenue controlled by the family of President Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
NEW YORK, Feb 13 One of New York's largest property owners said on Tuesday it would sell its minority stake in a Manhattan office tower on Fifth Avenue controlled by the family of President Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.
* QTRLY ADJUSTED FFO PER SHARE $0.98 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VORNADO REALTY-$34.8 MILLION TAX EXPENSE RELATED TO FALL IN TAXABLE REIT UNITS' DEFERRED TAX ASSETS ON DECREASED TAX RATES UNDER TAX CUTS & JOBS ACT IN Q4
BRIEF-Vornado Completes $100 Mln Refinancing Of 33–00 Northern Boulevard Realizing $37.2 Mln Of Net Proceeds
* VORNADO COMPLETES $100 MILLION REFINANCING OF 33–00 NORTHERN BOULEVARD REALIZING $37.2 MILLION OF NET PROCEEDS
BRIEF-Vornado Realty Trust Says Unit Issued And Sold $450 Million Aggregate Principal Amount Of Its 3.500% Notes
* VORNADO REALTY TRUST - ON DEC. 27, VORNADO REALTY L.P. ISSUED AND SOLD $450 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 3.500% NOTES DUE 2025 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2CknGrQ) Further company coverage:
* VORNADO ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF $450 MILLION 3.5% 7-YEAR SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2025 AND CALLS FOR REDEMPTION ITS $450 MILLION 2.5% SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2019 AND CALLS FOR REDEMPTION THE REMAINING $120 MILLION OF ITS 6.625% SERIES I CUMULAT
BRIEF-Vornado Realty Trust Says It Is Offering 12 Mln Of Its 5.25 Pct Series M Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares Of Beneficial Interest
* VORNADO REALTY TRUST SAYS IT IS OFFERING 12 MILLION OF ITS 5.25% SERIES M CUMULATIVE REDEEMABLE PREFERRED SHARES OF BENEFICIAL INTEREST - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2AAtv3y] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Vornado Announces Public Offering Of $300 Mln 5.25% Series M Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares
* VORNADO ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF $300 MILLION 5.25% SERIES M CUMULATIVE REDEEMABLE PREFERRED SHARES
* Vornado Realty Trust qtrly total revenues $528.8 million versus $502.8 million - sec filing
- Valuation Dashboard: Financials And Real Estate - Update
- Real Estate Bounces Back Amid Brutal Start To 2018
- Vornado Realty Trust's (VNO) CEO Steven Roth on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Vornado Realty Trust: A High-Quality, Undervalued New York City REIT
- Should You Buy The Dip, Or Sell The Rally?
- REITs Rally As Earnings Season Begins