Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.L)
23 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 22 2018
March 22 Vodafone Group Plc's Indian unit and Idea Cellular, which are in the process of merging their operations to create the country's biggest telecoms carrier, on Thursday named Vodafone veteran Balesh Sharma as the new chief executive for the combined venture https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/6d618f11-7190-4e5f-aa06-39daccc6c706.pdf.
BRIEF-Vodafone, Aditya Birla Announces New Leadership Team Of Merger Between Vodafone India, Idea Cellular
* VODAFONE GROUP AND ADITYA BIRLA GROUP ANNOUNCE PROPOSED NEW LEADERSHIP TEAM OF MERGER BETWEEN VODAFONE INDIA AND IDEA CELLULAR
* SIGNS VIA UNIT AGREEMENT WITH VODAFONE SPAGNA FOR THE SUPPLY OF MOBILE PAYMENT SERVICES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LISBON, Feb 28 Portuguese telecoms regulator Anacom accused the country's main operators - MEO, NOS and Vodafone - on Wednesday of violating European Union rules on internet neutrality, which are intended to ensure a free and open internet.
* SAYS VODAFONE AND NOKIA TO CREATE FIRST 4G NETWORK ON MOON Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
Feb 26 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
BARCELONA Vodafone's CEO Vittorio Colao said Deutsche Telekom's opposition to its plan to buy some assets from Liberty Global was surprising, and he contested its assertion that Vodafone wanted to shut down competition.
* Colao advises against 'managed divergence' in data after Brexit
BARCELONA Any European merger deal between Vodafone and Liberty Global would be "unacceptable" because it would create a monopoly situation in parts of the German market, Deutsche Telekom CEO Tim Hoettges said on Monday.
BARCELONA, Feb 26 Any European merger deal between Vodafone and Liberty Global would be "unacceptable" because it would create a monopoly situation in parts of the German market, Deutsche Telekom CEO Tim Hoettges said on Monday.
- Bharti Infratel - A Beneficiary Of The Digital Boom In India
- Tops Of 44 'Safer' Dividend Nasdaq Equities: Comcast By Gain; Vodafone By Yield For March
- Top 52 Nasdaq Stocks By Yield, Upside & Gains For March
- 30 'Safer' Dividend Communication Services Stocks For March
- Top Gain Communication Services Stocks Are VEON, China Mobile, Vodafone, And BCE Per Broker March Targets
- Wall Street Breakfast: MWC Kicks Off In Barcelona