Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.OQ)
13 Dec 2017
Tue, Dec 5 2017
* VODAFONE AND SOFTBANK ENTER STRATEGIC ALLIANCE TO SUPPORT ENTERPRISE
* On 15 november 2017 it concluded non-discretionary share buy-back programme that it announced on 25 august 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
LONDON Vodafone , the world's second-largest mobile operator, has raised its full-year earnings forecast for the first time in recent history, as customers switch to using more mobile data on their smartphones rather than looking for wifi. | Video
* Shares rise over 5 percent to three-month high (Adds more comments from CEO on convergence, Liberty Global)
LONDON (Reuters Breakingviews) - Vodafone is figuring out how to go it alone. The 58 billion pound mobile operator and cable group Liberty Global ended talks over a tie-up in 2015. The possibility of a deal hasn’t gone away. But an improving outlook and fibre-broadband growth plans in Germany and Britain make a combination with John Malone’s group – or anyone else – less urgent.
LONDON, Nov 14 Vodafone, the world's second largest mobile operator, raised its forecast for full-year earnings growth to around 10 percent, from 4-8 percent, on Tuesday after reporting a strong first half with growth driven by demand for data.
LONDRA, 14 novembre Vodafone ha migliorato le previsioni di crescita dell'utile per l'esercizio in corso portandole intorno al 10% da 4-9% indicato in precedenza, dopo aver archivato il primo semestre all'insegna della solidità.
* VODAFONE INDIA, IDEA CELLULAR TO SELL STANDALONE TOWER BUSINESSES IN INDIA TO ATC TELECOM INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ENTERPRISE VALUE OF INR78.5 BILLION
* Says Nokia and Vodacom have signed MoU under which the companies will trial Nokia 5G technology in South Africa Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* ANNOUNCED SIGNIFICANT EVOLUTION OF ITS BRAND POSITIONING STRATEGY, STRAPLINE AND VISUAL IDENTITY WORLDWIDE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
- Top Nasdaq Gainers Are Western Digital, Vodafone, And Microchip Per December Broker 1Yr. Targets
- Communication Services Top Gain Stocks Are Consolidated, CenturyLink, And China Mobile Per Broker November Targets
- The Nest Egg Portfolio: Should You Be Worried About A BT Group Dividend Cut?
- Vodafone Group Plc 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- American Tower Has Double-Digit Dividend Growth But Is That Enough?
- Victory Formation Long/Short Portfolio Update - November 2017