Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.OQ)
Wed, Feb 21 2018
BRIEF-Telefonica Deutschland And Vodafone To Cooperate Over Fast Fibre-Optic Connections For Mobile Networks
* VODAFONE AND TELEFÓNICA DEUTSCHLAND TO COOPERATE OVER FAST FIBRE-OPTIC CONNECTIONS FOR MOBILE NETWORKS Source text - http://bit.ly/2EGJmyK Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* European stocks dip slightly * UK inflation close to highest in 6 years * FTSE outperforms, up 0.1 pct Feb 13 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Julien Ponthus. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com WHY A VODAFONE-LIBERTY DEAL MATTERS FOR TELCO INVESTORS (1235 GMT) Telecoms have
LONDON Vodafone said on Friday it was in talks with John Malone's Liberty Global about buying some of the cable company's assets in the continental European countries where they both operate, chief among them being Germany.
* Mobile company looking to buy cable TV and broadband assets
LONDON, Feb 2 Vodafone said on Friday it was in talks with John Malone's Liberty Global about buying some of the cable company's assets in Europe.
* CONFIRMS THAT IT IS IN EARLY STAGE DISCUSSIONS WITH LIBERTY GLOBAL REGARDING POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OF CERTAIN OVERLAPPING CONTINENTAL EUROPEAN ASSETS OWNED BY LIBERTY GLOBAL
* European stocks set for biggest weekly loss in 6 months * Deutsche Bank, Caixabank, Sabadell down after results Feb 2 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Danilo Masoni. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: firstname.lastname@example.org EUROPEAN TELECOMS TICK HIGHER ON FT'S VODAFONE/LIBERTY REPORT (1612 GMT) European telec
* VODAFONE AND LIBERTY GLOBAL ARE IN TALKS ABOUT SWAPPING PARTS OF THEIR TELECOMS AND CABLE EMPIRES IN EUROPE - FT, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.ft.com/2DZLg0M Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
LONDON Intense competition in Spain and Italy took the shine off Vodafone's third-quarter revenues on Thursday, sending the British group's shares lower as its overall growth rate slowed. | Video
LONDON, Feb 1 Vodafone, the world's second largest mobile operator, reported a 1.1 percent rise in organic service revenue for its third quarter, a slight slowdown on the second, due to more promotional activity in some European markets.
- Vodafone Is Good To Go
- NASDAQ 'Safer' Dividend Gainers Led By Lam, Western, Broadcom & Vodafone, Per February Broker Targets
- Western Digital Gain And Vodafone Yield Set Highest Marks For Nasdaq Dividend Stocks To February 2019
- AT&T Vs. Vodafone: Which High-Yield Telecom Dials Up A Better Dividend?
- Meet Wall Street's 28 Favorite 'Safer' Dividend Stocks For February
- 'Safer' Dividend Comm Services Stocks Show Telefonica, China Mobile, Orange, & BCE Tops For January Gains Per Broker Tests