Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Thu, Apr 12 2018
* COMPLETED FIRST TEST OF NEW 5G SPECTRUM ACROSS AN EXISTING LIVE NETWORK BETWEEN MANCHESTER AND CO’S HEADQUARTERS IN NEWBURY, BERKSHIRE Further company coverage:
* VODAFONE AND SAP JOIN HANDS TO POWER THE ADOPTION OF INDUSTRIAL IOT Source text - The 'connected revolution' has the potential to enable an efficient use of scarce resources, automate routine manual tasks, and improve decision-making across industrial sectors such as utilities, manufacturing, automotive, transportation and logistics, to name a few. To further accelerate the adoption of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in India, Vodafone and SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) have announced a strategic par
LONDON Rupert Murdoch's Fox and Netherlands-based Ziggo Sport said they had been targeted in a European Commission investigation into a possible cartel in sports broadcasting rights.
LONDON, April 11 Ziggo Sport, a Netherlands-based broadcaster owned by Liberty Global and Vodafone, said it was involved in an investigation by the European Commission into a possible sports-rights cartel.
* QATAR FOUNDATION COMPLETS ACQUISITION OF VODAFONE EUROPE'S STAKE IN JV COMPANY - VODAFONE, QATAR FOUNDATION - THAT CONTROLS VODAFONE QATAR
LUSAKA, March 27 Vodafone will launch voice service in Zambia within three months under a newly acquired licence from the Southern African nation's communications regulator, the firm said on Tuesday.
March 22 Vodafone Group Plc's Indian unit and Idea Cellular, which are in the process of merging their operations to create the country's biggest telecoms carrier, on Thursday named Vodafone veteran Balesh Sharma as the new chief executive for the combined venture https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/6d618f11-7190-4e5f-aa06-39daccc6c706.pdf.
BRIEF-Vodafone, Aditya Birla Announces New Leadership Team Of Merger Between Vodafone India, Idea Cellular
* VODAFONE GROUP AND ADITYA BIRLA GROUP ANNOUNCE PROPOSED NEW LEADERSHIP TEAM OF MERGER BETWEEN VODAFONE INDIA AND IDEA CELLULAR
* SIGNS VIA UNIT AGREEMENT WITH VODAFONE SPAGNA FOR THE SUPPLY OF MOBILE PAYMENT SERVICES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LISBON, Feb 28 Portuguese telecoms regulator Anacom accused the country's main operators - MEO, NOS and Vodafone - on Wednesday of violating European Union rules on internet neutrality, which are intended to ensure a free and open internet.
- The Nest Egg Portfolio: OCI Is About To Complete Its Capacity Expansion
- Now See Wall Street's 38 'Safer' International Dividend WallStars For April
- 32 Of 74 Communication Services Equities Show 'Safer' Dividends For April
- Top 50 Communication Services Stocks For April By Yield And Target Gains
- Income Investor's Pullback Shopping List
- 24 'Safer' Dividends Out Of My Readers 49 Most Mentioned Dividend Stocks For March