Vodacom Group Ltd (VODJ.J)
22 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 31 2018
JOHANNESBURG, Jan 31 Vodacom Group, South Africa's biggest mobile phone operator by market value, reported on Wednesday a 6.7 percent rise in its third-quarter group revenue, buoyed by an increasing customer base in its home market.
* Q3 GROUP REVENUE UP 6.7 PCT TO R22.6 BILLION AND SERVICE REVENUE UP 5.5 PCT TO R18.4 BILLION
JOHANNESBURG Finnish network equipment maker Nokia will trial its 5G technology in South Africa in collaboration with Vodacom Group, the firms said on Tuesday, as they seek to provide faster data delivery.
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 7 Finnish network equipment maker Nokia will trial its 5G technology in South Africa in collaboration with Vodacom Group, the firms said on Tuesday, as they seek to provide faster data delivery.
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 4 South Africa's mobile operator Vodacom Group followed due process in bidding for a contract to provide mobile services to the government, its chief executive Shameel Joosub said on Wednesday.
- Vodafone Is Good To Go
- NASDAQ 'Safer' Dividend Gainers Led By Lam, Western, Broadcom & Vodafone, Per February Broker Targets
- Western Digital Gain And Vodafone Yield Set Highest Marks For Nasdaq Dividend Stocks To February 2019
- AT&T Vs. Vodafone: Which High-Yield Telecom Dials Up A Better Dividend?
- Meet Wall Street's 28 Favorite 'Safer' Dividend Stocks For February
- 'Safer' Dividend Comm Services Stocks Show Telefonica, China Mobile, Orange, & BCE Tops For January Gains Per Broker Tests