Vodacom Group Ltd (VODJ.J)
20 Nov 2018
Wed, Nov 14 2018
DAR ES SALAAM, Nov 14 Shareholders in Vodacom Tanzania on Wednesday approved the sale of a 26 percent stake owned by Mirambo Holdings Ltd to South Africa's Vodacom Group.
DAR ES SALAAM, Nov 14 Vodacom Tanzania shareholders on Wednesday approved the sale of a 26 percent stake owned by Mirambo Holdings Ltd to South Africa's Vodacom Group.
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 25 South Africa's Vodacom launched what it said was Africa’s first commercial 5G internet service in Lesotho on Saturday, but said it would only be able to provide a similar service in its home market once spectrum was made available.
JOHANNESBURG, July 24 Vodacom Group, South Africa's biggest mobile phone operator by market value, reported on Tuesday a 4.2 percent rise in group revenue for the first quarter, boosted by service revenue growth in its home market and a increase in customers.
- 'Safer' Dividend Comm Service WallStars Shine For November
- Top 10 WallStar Communication Services Gains Led By Telecom Argentina And Telefonica To November 2019
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD) CEO Nick Read on Q2 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Vodafone Group Plc 2019 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Vodafone Fights Bears With Solid Results And Outlook (Again)
- Amazon Selects New York And Virginia Locations For HQ2 And 3