Volkswagen AG (VOWG.DE)
19 Feb 2018
Mon, Feb 19 2018
* SAYS VOLKSWAGEN GROUP RUS LAUNCHES PRODUCTION OF ŠKODA KODIAQ IN COOPERATION WITH GAZ
* No board discussion yet on Stadler succession -sources (Adds BMW saying its R&D chief Froehlich is not a candidate to replace Stadler)
* SAYS JANUARY GROUP DELIVERIES UP 5.5 PERCENT IN EUROPE, UP 2. PERCENT IN NORTH AMERICA, UP 15.9 PERCENT IN CHINA
* VOLKSWAGEN SAYS JANUARY GROUP DELIVERIES UP 10.1 PERCENT AT 898,700 VEHICLES
FRANKFURT, Feb 16 The chief executive of Volkswagen's luxury unit Audi, Rupert Stadler, will be replaced in April because of his unsuccessful handling of the diesel emissions scandal, German daily Bild reported on Friday.
BERLIN Volkswagen is looking at Apple products for guidance on how to style its new generation of electric cars, its top designer said, as the automaker aims to turn profits on battery-powered vehicles when they launch in 2020.
PRAGUE, Feb 14 Skoda Auto raised its global deliveries by 10.7 percent year-on-year in January to 103,800 cars, its best result ever for the month, the Czech unit of Volkswagen said on Wedndesday.
* Poetsch trivializes scandal, "What crisis?" (Adds more Poetsch comments and background)
LINZ, Austria Volkswagen Chairman Hans Dieter Poetsch said on Monday there is no reason to question the position of the carmaker's top executive.
LINZ, Austria, Feb 12 Volkswagen Chairman Hans Dieter Poetsch said on Monday there is no reason to question the position of the carmaker's top executive.
- European Markets Rise, Despite Greek Debt Worries, but IMF Wants Eurozone to Help Athens Out
- Bloomberg Terminals Outage Disrupts U.K. Bond Sale, but Rolls-Royce Gets Huge Export Order
- Volkswagen Recalling About 38,000 Cars Due to Fuel Leak in Engine
- European Markets Rise As Balfour Beatty, Royal KPN Lead Advance
- European Markets Seem to Bottom Out For Now, but Recovery Doesn’t Reach Everybody Equally
- Will a Sportier Jetta Resonate With Car Buyers?