Weibo Corp (WB.OQ)
11 Dec 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
* Takes share stake of 7.7 million shares in Redfin Corp - SEC filing
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Weibo corporation prices offering of $800 million convertible senior notes
* Weibo Corp announces proposed offering of US$700 million convertible senior notes
* Weibo announces selected results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017
BEIJING Chinese social media firm Weibo Corp is looking to recruit citizen censors to help weed out sensitive content on its platform, rewarding those who report the highest numbers of offending posts with iPhones and tablets.
BEIJING, Sept 27 Chinese social media firm Weibo Corp is looking to recruit citizen censors to help weed out sensitive content on its platform, rewarding those who report the highest numbers of offending posts with iPhones and tablets.
BEIJING China's cyber watchdog has handed down maximum penalties to several of the country's top tech firms, including Tencent Holdings Ltd , Baidu Inc and Weibo Corp , for failing to properly censor online content.
* US fund seeks two directors in Chinese media company's board
* Owning about 3 million shares of Sina issued statement on decision to nominate two independent candidates for election to Sina's board
- William Of Ockham And Alibaba - Bedfellows For The Bull?
- Weibo: Growth Is More Sustainable Than The Market Thinks
- Alibaba: My Valuation Of The Stock, Buy Rating Re-Affirmed
- Weibo's (WB) CEO Gaofei Wang on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Weibo Drops On Outlook, New IPO Stocks Tank
- Are Investors Missing The MARK?