Web.com Group Inc (WEB.OQ)
20 Aug 2018
June 21 Web.com Group Inc, a provider of internet domain name registration services, said on Thursday an affiliate of private equity firm Siris Capital would buy the company for about $2 billion in cash.
June 21 Internet services company Web.com Group Inc said on Thursday an affiliate of private equity firm Siris Capital will buy the company for about $2 billion in cash.
* JENNIFER LADA WILL SUCCEED KEVIN CARNEY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 REVENUE $187.8 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $185.5 MILLION
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays: August 13, 2018
- Value And Quality In Technology Stocks
- Web.com's (WEB) CEO David Brown on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Web.com Group, Inc 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- By The Numbers: Value And Quality Stocks In Technology
- Web.com Group, Inc 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides