Canopy Growth Corp (WEED.TO)
Thu, Mar 1 2018
TORONTO, March 1 Canadian marijuana producer Canopy Growth Corp will list on the U.S.'s Nasdaq exchange "in due course," Chief Exective Officer Bruce Linton said on Thursday.
BRIEF-Canopy Growth Says It Has Received Licence For Operating Under BC Tweed Joint Venture Inc. Banner
* CANOPY GROWTH OBTAINS LICENSE FOR FIRST MEGA-SCALE BC FACILITY
BRIEF-Canopy Growth Says Conditionally Selected By Manitoba Government To Operate Cannabis Retail Stores In Province
* CANOPY GROWTH SUCCESSFUL IN BID TO OPERATE PRIVATE RETAIL STORES IN MANITOBA
TORONTO, Feb 14 Canopy Growth Corp, Canada's biggest marijuana producer, said on Wednesday its third-quarter revenue doubled and profit rose, even as analysts expected a loss.
* ORATION REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS: FOCUSSED ON EXECUTION
* CANOPY GROWTH SIGNS LETTER OF INTENT WITH SOCIÉTÉ DES ALCOOLS DU QUÉBEC
* CANOPY GROWTH CORP - ACQUIRED CERTAIN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ASSETS AND KNOW-HOW FOR TOTAL PROCEEDS OF $5.3 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Invictus MD Jumpstarts Revenue Stream With Sale Of First 120 KG Of Flower To Canopy Growth Corp
* INVICTUS MD JUMPSTARTS REVENUE STREAM WITH SALE OF FIRST 120 KG OF FLOWER TO CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION; SIGNS DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO INCREASE OWNERSHIP OF AB LABORATORIES IN ONTARIO FROM 33.3% TO 50%
* CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INCREASE TO BOUGHT DEAL FINANCING
* CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION ANNOUNCES $175 MILLION BOUGHT DEAL FINANCING