Weatherford International PLC (WFT.N)
18 Dec 2018
Fri, Sep 14 2018
By Liz Hampton HOUSTON, Sept 14 Four years ago, oilfield company Weatherford International Plc pledged to sell non-core businesses and make paying down debt its top priority after years of borrowing and over spending. It almost worked. Asset sales provided some $1.8 billion to pare debt, and Weatherford's stock nearly doubled that year. But when oil prices plummeted in mid-2014 and customer spending on new wells followed, Weatherford failed to cut costs fast eno
- Is Cold Weather Masking Weak Manufacturing Activity?
- Will Powell Pause On Future Rate Hikes?
- Weatherford International (WFT) To Present At Jefferies Energy Conference - Slideshow
- Fixed Income: Energy Junk Bonds Are Left With No Energy
- Poplar Forest Capital Quarterly Letter Q3 2018
- Weatherford International Ltd. (WFT) CEO Mark McCollum on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript