Whirlpool Corp (WHR.N)
16 Mar 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
* WHIRLPOOL RECALLS KITCHENAID ELECTRIC KETTLES DUE TO BURN HAZARD
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $1.10 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APPALOOSA LP DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN GENERAL MOTORS CO - SEC FILING
Whirlpool Corp's revenue growth unexpectedly slowed in the fourth quarter, and the home appliance maker's full-year profit forecast fell short of market expectations, sending its shares down in trading after the bell on Wednesday.
Jan 24 Whirlpool Corp's revenue growth unexpectedly slowed in the fourth quarter, and the home appliance maker's full-year profit forecast fell short of market expectations, sending its shares down in trading after the bell on Wednesday.
* REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS; PROVIDES 2018 GUIDANCE
Jan 24 Home appliances maker Whirlpool Corp on Wednesday posted a quarterly loss, compared with a year-ago profit, hit by a charge of about $420 million related to the U.S. tax reforms.
* WHIRLPOOL - ESTIMATES WILL RECORD U.S. GAAP ONE-TIME, NON-CASH CHARGE OF ABOUT $425 MILLION TO TAX EXPENSE IN Q4 DUE TO TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rli3aR) Further company coverage:
* WHIRLPOOL CORP - ON JAN 10, 2018, CO ANNOUNCED CERTAIN RESTRUCTURING ACTIONS RELATED TO STREAMLINING OPERATIONS IN ITS EMBRACO COMPRESSOR BUSINESS
* WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION WITH HONEYWELL
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 54 Increases Expected By May 31
- Was The Market's 'Tariff Tantrum' Justified?
- Upcoming Dividends; 89 Companies, 32 Increases, 14 Double-Digit Increases
- Whirlpool: Average Company Trading At Attractive Valuations
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- The State Of The Real Estate Market