Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO)
23 Feb 2018
* HARTE HANKS - AS PART OF DEAL, WIPRO TO GET PREFERRED STOCK CONVERTIBLE INTO 16% OF CO'S OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK ON PRE-CLOSING BASIS
* SAYS WIPRO LLC, HARTE HANKS WILL EXPAND EXISTING PARTNERSHIP TO OFFER END-TO-END MARKETING TECHNOLOGY SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS Source text - http://bit.ly/2BoVWjC Further company coverage:
* SAYS WON MULTI-YEAR BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES ENGAGEMENT WITH NILFISK Source text - http://bit.ly/2BmMb5r Further company coverage:
* Predicts client spending boost in 2018 (Recasts, adds management and analyst comment)
Jan 19 Wipro Ltd CEO Abidali Neemuchwala and Chief Human Resources Officer Saurabh Govil:
* SAYS WHILE THERE ARE SOME CUSTOMER SPECIFIC UNCERTAINITIES, CY18 COMMENTARY FROM CLIENTS LOOKS POSITIVE Further company coverage:
Jan 19 Indian IT firm Wipro Ltd's posted a surprise fall in third-quarter profit as higher costs weighed.
Jan 19 India's third-largest software services exporter Wipro posted an 8.5 percent drop in third-quarter net profit on Friday, hurt by higher costs.
* EXPECT MARCH QUARTER REVENUES FROM IT SERVICES TO BE IN THE RANGE OF $2,033 MILLION TO $2,073 MILLION Source text - http://bit.ly/2BcvfOR Further company coverage: