Workhorse Group Inc (WKHS.OQ)
25 Apr 2018
Tue, Apr 3 2018
BRIEF-Workhorse Group Receives Patent For Horsefly Delivery Truck-Launched Drone Package Delivery System
* WORKHORSE GROUP RECEIVES PATENT FOR HORSEFLY™ DELIVERY TRUCK-LAUNCHED DRONE PACKAGE DELIVERY SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WORKHORSE GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* WORKHORSE RECEIVES FOLLOW-ON $7 MILLION ORDER FOR ALL-ELECTRIC TRUCKS
DETROIT United Parcel Service Inc said on Thursday it is partnering with truck maker Workhorse Group Inc to build electric delivery vans that could replace tens of thousands of vehicles in the package delivery company's fleet.
DETROIT, Feb 22 United Parcel Service Inc said on Thursday it is partnering with truck maker Workhorse Group Inc to build electric delivery vans that could replace tens of thousands of vehicles in the package delivery company's fleet.
* WORKHORSE GROUP INC - ON JAN 23, CO HELD BUSINESS UPDATE CONFERENCE CALL - SEC FILING
* WORKHORSE SAYS ON DEC 26, CO ANNOUNCED PLANS TO SPIN-OFF SUREFLY, A UNINT OF CO, INTO SEPARATE PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Workhorse Group Says Has Applied For A Loan Of $250 Mln From Department Of Energy's Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing Loan Program
* WORKHORSE GROUP INC - HAS APPLIED FOR A LOAN OF $250 MILLION FROM DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY'S ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY VEHICLES MANUFACTURING LOAN PROGRAM
* Joseph T. Lukens reports 20.3 percent stake in Workhorse Group Inc as of Nov 9- sec filing
DETROIT Electric delivery van maker Workhorse Group Inc said on Tuesday it will test its new lightweight N-Gen electric van in cities in Ohio and California as the race to develop mass-market electric delivery vehicles heats up.
- Stocks To Watch: Back To School For Apple
- Workhorse Group's (WKHS) CEO Stephen Burns on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Hey Taxpayers: Trick My Truck! Tesla, Workhorse Group And The Pathology Of Misallocated Capital
- PRO Weekly Digest: Focusing On Under The Radar Short Ideas
- Workhorse: Upcoming Dilution May Hurt Investors
- Stocks To Watch: Investors Eye 2018 Picks