Williams Companies Inc (WMB.N)
19 Oct 2018
Thu, May 17 2018
* WILLIAMS PARTNERS LP - UPON TERMINATION OF DEAL UNDER SOME CONDITIONS, THE WILLIAMS COMPANIES MAY BE REQUIRED TO EITHER PAY CO A FEE OF UPTO $410 MILLION
May 17 Pipeline operator Williams Cos said on Thursday it would buy the remaining 26 percent stake that it does not already own in its master limited partnership, William Partners LP, for $10.5 billion. Williams would give 1.494 of its shares for each share of Williams Partners, with the offer representing a premium of 6.4 percent based on Wednesday's closing price.
* WILLIAMS ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ALL PUBLIC EQUITY OF WILLIAMS PARTNERS L.P.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.21 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Midstream Q3 2018 Preview: Key Topics For Earnings Calls
- Midstream Vs. Upstream: A Tale Of Two Market Reactions To Rising Capex
- Midstream In Relief
- Jane's August Dividend Increases And Income Tracker - Retirement Accounts
- Your 50 Top S&P 500 Stocks For Yield, Gains & Upside For September
- Waterlogged Midstream