Washington Prime Group Inc (WPG.N)
21 Sep 2018
Wed, Apr 25 2018
* REAFFIRMING GUIDANCE FOR FISCAL 2018 FFO IN A RANGE OF $1.48 TO $1.56 PER DILUTED SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Bon Ton Stores Receives Letter Of Intent From DW Partners, Namdar Realty And Washington Prime Group
* BON-TON STORES, INC. RECEIVES SIGNED LETTER OF INTENT FROM DW PARTNERS, NAMDAR REALTY GROUP AND WASHINGTON PRIME GROUP
U.S. mall owners Namdar Realty Group and Washington Prime Group Inc are in talks to acquire U.S. department store operator Bon-Ton Stores Inc out of bankruptcy, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* WASHINGTON PRIME GROUP FILES FOR POTENTIAL STOCK SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q0eKSs) Further company coverage:
- Investing In A Hated Sector - 13.6% Yield
- Taubman Centers Has No Margin Of Safety
- Tanger Is A Battleship REIT That Can Weather The Storms
- Unlocking The Secrets Behind This Mysterious Mall REIT
- REITs Vs. Rentals: What's The Best Way To Invest In Real Estate
- Is Your Dividend Growth Strategy Aggressive Enough?