Washington Prime Group Inc (WPG.N)
25 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 25 2018
* REAFFIRMING GUIDANCE FOR FISCAL 2018 FFO IN A RANGE OF $1.48 TO $1.56 PER DILUTED SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Bon Ton Stores Receives Letter Of Intent From DW Partners, Namdar Realty And Washington Prime Group
* BON-TON STORES, INC. RECEIVES SIGNED LETTER OF INTENT FROM DW PARTNERS, NAMDAR REALTY GROUP AND WASHINGTON PRIME GROUP
U.S. mall owners Namdar Realty Group and Washington Prime Group Inc are in talks to acquire U.S. department store operator Bon-Ton Stores Inc out of bankruptcy, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* WASHINGTON PRIME GROUP FILES FOR POTENTIAL STOCK SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q0eKSs) Further company coverage:
* WASHINGTON PRIME GROUP TO ACQUIRE FOUR SEARS STORES LOCATED AT TIER ONE ASSETS THROUGH A SALE-LEASEBACK
* WASHINGTON PRIME GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* WASHINGTON PRIME GROUP RECASTS $1 BILLION REVOLVING CREDIT AND TERM LOAN FACILITY
- CBL & Associates: Why Are Shorts So Interested?
- 3 Stock Picks With +9% Yield To Boost Your Income
- Are REIT Bulls Climbing A Slippery Slope Of Hope?
- Kite's 8.7% Dividend Yield Soars Above The Crowd
- REITs And Homebuilders Retreat As Yields Return To 2018 Highs
- Don't Fall For This REIT's 14.8% Misleading Yield