WPP PLC (WPP.L)
Thu, Jun 14 2018
OSLO Norway's $1 trillion sovereign wealth fund, the world's largest, supported the farewell pay package of Martin Sorrell, the former CEO of advertising firm WPP , voting records show.
OSLO, June 14 Norway's $1 trillion sovereign wealth fund, the world's largest, supported the farewell pay package of Martin Sorrell, the former CEO of advertising firm WPP, voting records show.
LONDON Angry WPP shareholders rebelled on Wednesday at an annual meeting dominated by differences over the departure of the advertising firm's former chief executive Martin Sorrell.
* Analyst says trading update should reassure (Releads, writes through with details)
LONDON Nearly 30 percent of WPP shareholders failed to back its executive pay proposal on Wednesday as shareholders expressed their anger over the handling of founder Martin Sorrell's departure.
LONDON The hunt for a new chief executive of WPP after the sudden departure of Martin Sorrell in April is well advanced and moving ahead rapidly, Chairman Roberto Quarta told the advertising company's annual general meeting on Wednesday.
LONDON, June 13 The chairman of the world's biggest advertising agency WPP, facing investor anger over the departure of former CEO Martin Sorrell, defended the company's handling of the process and said he could not say anything more on the matter.
LONDON, June 13 Investor anger over the departure of WPP boss Martin Sorrell will burst into the open on Wednesday when shareholders tackle management over its handling of a boardroom battle that has gripped the British corporate scene.
LONDON WPP's decision to allow founder Martin Sorrell to quit with share awards worth millions of pounds faced fresh opposition on Tuesday as Hermes EOS advised shareholders to vote against the advertising giant's remuneration report.
* WPP to hold AGM on Wednesday (Adds comment from WPP investor California State Teachers’ Retirement System)
- WPP (WPP) Trading Update - Slideshow
- Why Contrarian Value Investing Is Both Agony And Ecstasy
- Fed To Roll Back Volcker Rule; Trump Moving Ahead On China Tariffs (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Fed Mulls Volcker Rule 2.0
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- RiverPark Long/Short Opportunity Fund Q1 2018 Performance Summary