WPP PLC (WPP.L)
23 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
* Block Trade - WPP Plc : BOOKRUNNER SAYS COMPLETES SALE OF 7.6 MILLION SHARES IN WPP PLC AT A PRICE OF 1,375 PENCE PER SHARE Further company coverage:
* BLOCK TRADE - WPP PLC: BOOKRUNNER SAYS SECONDARY ABO TRANSACTION EXPECTED TO PRICE AT GBP 13.75 PER SHARE
* BLOCK TRADE - WPP PLC: BOOKRUNNER SAYS SECONDARY ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFERING BOOKS ARE COVERED, PRICING GUIDANCE TO FOLLOW Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Bookrunner Says Sale Of About 7.6 Mln Shares In WPP Plc By Means Of Accelerated Bookbuild Offering
* BLOCK TRADE - WPP PLC: BOOKRUNNER SAYS SALE OF ABOUT 7.6 MILLION SHARES IN WPP BY MEANS OF ACCELERATED BOOKBUILD OFFERING
LONDON More than a fifth of Britain's biggest companies have been named on a register ordered by Prime Minister Theresa May to highlight shareholder concern at "fat cat" pay, including WPP , Sky , Burberry and AstraZeneca .
* OGILVY & MATHER ACQUIRES A MAJORITY STAKE IN DIGITAL CONSULTANCY ARBA IN HONG KONG Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says co signs agreement with WPP plc and its group companies (WPP Group), regarding the termination of capital and business alliance with WPP Group and the withdrawal of the petition for arbitration and the petition for an order for provisional disposition against the co filed by WPP 2008 Limited, WPP 2005 Limited, and WPP International Holding B.V
TOKYO U.S. private equity firm Bain Capital has won enough shareholder support to complete its tender offer of Asatsu-DK Inc (ADK) , allowing the Japanese advertising agency to end a bitter two-decade partnership with top shareholder WPP .
* Top shareholder WPP dropped opposition (Adds ADK comments, background)
LONDON WPP said on Tuesday it was in talks with Ford Motor Company , a major client, about their future partnership after the carmaker said it was considering its internal and external advertising model.