Aqua America Inc (WTR.N)
17 Nov 2017
Tue, Oct 31 2017
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Aqua America confirms 2017 guidance includes plans to spend more than $1.2 billion in infrastructure improvements through 2019 in existing operations - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2iuJn29) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Official interest in privatizing water utilities in cash-strapped U.S. cities is extremely high, Aqua America Inc's CEO Christopher Franklin told Reuters in an interview on Thursday.
NEW YORK, Aug 24 Official interest in privatizing water utilities in cash-strapped U.S. cities is extremely high, Aqua America Inc's CEO Christopher Franklin told Reuters in an interview on Thursday.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.34 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.2047 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- 'Keys To Success' American Water Works' Rise To The Top
- 95 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Comparing Aqua America To Its Peers And Other Utilities
- Aqua America, Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Aqua America's (WTR) CEO Chris Franklin on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Is Aqua America A Good Long-Term Investment?