Weyerhaeuser Co (WY.N)
Thu, Apr 5 2018
* WEYERHAEUSER CO SAYS CEO DOYLE SIMONS' 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.4 MLN VS $10.3 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q6tH5C) Further company coverage:
* ANTICIPATES Q1 EARNINGS BEFORE SPECIAL ITEMS AND ADJUSTED EBITDA FROM WOOD PRODUCTS SEGMENT TO BE COMPARABLE TO Q4
WASHINGTON The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday agreed hear a bid by timber company Weyerhaeuser Co seeking to limit the federal government's power to designate private land as protected habitat for endangered species in a case involving a warty amphibian called the dusky gopher frog.
* Weyerhaeuser Co says its board of directors has declared a dividend of $0.32 per share on common stock of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- REIT Portfolio - March 2018: 6th Consecutive Month Of Outperformance
- So, Why Not Just Buy VNQ And Be Done With It?
- Weyerhaeuser's Improved Execution Should Pay Dividends
- Potlatch Could Be The Pot Of Gold Inflation Hedge
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Presents At Raymond James 39th Annual Institutional Investors Conference - Slideshow
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Presents At Bank Of America Merrill Lynch 2018 Global Agriculture And Chemicals Conference - Slideshow