Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN.N)
Tue, Apr 17 2018
BRIEF-La Quinta Says Some Stockholders, Co Entered Confidential MoU Providing Settlement Of Lawsuits Challenging Deal With Wyndham
* LA QUINTA SAYS SOME STOCKHOLDERS, CO ENTERED CONFIDENTIAL MOU PROVIDING SETTLEMENT OF LAWSUITS CHALLENGING DEAL WITH WYNDHAM - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2H6oylh) Further company coverage:
LONDON, April 17 (LPC) - Private equity firm Platinum Equity’s acquisition of US hotelier Wyndham Worldwide Corp’s European vacation rental business will be backed with an €857m leveraged loan, banking sources said.
* WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE ANNOUNCES FINANCINGS BY WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS, INC., ITS SPIN-OFF SUBSIDIARY
* WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE - SIERRA TIMESHARE CONDUIT RECEIVABLES FUNDING II, LLC, UNIT OF CO, RENEWED ITS SECURITIZED TIMESHARE RECEIVABLES CONDUIT FACILITY
* WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORP SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO STEPHEN HOLMES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.1 MLN VS $10.5 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2JrjTfo] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Wyndham Worldwide Says Priced Previously Announced Private Placement Offering Of $500 Mln Amount Of Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2026
* WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE SAYS PRICED PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED PRIVATE PLACEMENT OFFERING OF $500 MILLION AMOUNT OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2026 - SEC FILING
* WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED- SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2pxBCtf) Further company coverage:
Wyndham Worldwide Corp will sell its European vacation rental business to private equity firm Platinum Equity for about $1.3 billion, the U.S. hotelier said on Thursday, ending a six- month long review process for the business.
* Review process "generated strong interest from multiple parties"
Feb 15 U.S. hotelier Wyndham Worldwide Corp said on Thursday it would sell its European vacation rental business to private equity firm Platinum Equity for about $1.3 billion.
- Stocks To Watch: Earnings Blockbusters And Trump Talks Drug Prices
- The Hotel Industry And Why Wyndham Worldwide Is The Best Equity In It
- Best And Worst S&P 500 Stocks Of The Bull Market
- Upcoming Dividends: 83 Companies, 35 Increases, 17 Double-Digit Increases
- 20 Dividend Increases: February 26-March 2, 2018 (Part 1: Consumer Discretionary And Financials Sectors)
- Tariffs, Wages And Target In The Bull's-eye