TMX Group Ltd (X.TO)
Thu, Jan 18 2018
TMX Group's head of equity capital markets, Nicholas Thadaney, is leaving Canada's biggest stock exchange operator after a reorganization of the company, Chief Executive Officer Lou Eccleston said.
Jan 18 TMX Group's head of equity capital markets, Nicholas Thadaney, is leaving Canada's biggest stock exchange operator after a reorganization of the company, Chief Executive Officer Lou Eccleston said.
* SAYS ALL TMX EQUITIES MARKETPLACE VOLUME 13.13 BILLION IN DEC VERSUS 14.50 BILLION IN NOV
* TMX GROUP LTD - TORONTO STOCK EXCHANGE'S TOTAL FINANCINGS RAISED IN NOV 2017 INCREASED 42% FROM PREVIOUS MONTH, BUT WERE DOWN 49% COMPARED TO NOV 2016
* TMX GROUP LTD - TRANSACTIONS FOR ALL TMX EQUITIES MARKETPLACES IN NOV WAS 20.7 MILLION VERSUS 23.7 MILLION
* CDS continues to work with CSA, exchanges to clarify matter regarding clearing of securities of issuers with marijuana-related activities in U.S.
* TMX Group Limited declares dividend of $0.50 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 9 TMX Group Ltd, Canada's biggest stock exchange operator, reported a better-than-expected third-quarter profit on Thursday, as its cost-cutting drive helped lower operating expenses.
TORONTO, Nov 9 Canada's biggest stock exchange operator, TMX Group Ltd, reported a 32.4 percent rise in third quarter profit late on Thursday, helped by a decrease in operating expenses, including the effect of selling businesses.
* Q3 revenue c$166.1 million versus i/b/e/s view c$171.9 million