XL Group Ltd (XL.N)
Wed, Feb 7 2018
Bermuda-based insurer XL Group Ltd is attracting interest from rivals, including Germany's Allianz SE , Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Feb 7 Bermuda-based insurer XL Group Ltd is attracting interest from rivals, including Germany's Allianz SE, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
* XL GROUP-QTRLY P&C COMBINED RATIO OF 99.0%, OR 89.5% EXCLUDING PRIOR YEAR DEVELOPMENT AND NATURAL CATASTROPHE LOSSES VERSUS 94.8%, OR 89.1%, RESPECTIVELY
* XL GROUP ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY NATURAL CATASTROPHE LOSS ESTIMATES OF $45 MILLION RELATED TO THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES AND $20 MILLION RELATED TO OTHER EVENTS
* XL GROUP ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY NATURAL CATASTROPHE LOSS ESTIMATES
* Xl Group Ltd files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed Source text: (http://bit.ly/2znm55T) Further company coverage:
* XL Group Ltd announces appointment of James E. Nevels to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $-3.91 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Xl group announces preliminary loss estimates related to third quarter 2017 natural catastrophes
Insurer XL Group Ltd said on Tuesday it would move its European Union insurance company from Britain to Ireland in 2018 after Britons voted to leave the bloc last year.
- The 16 Rare Winners In Market Selloff
- XL Group's (XL) CEO Michael McGavick on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- XL Group plc 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Clearbridge Value Trust Q4 2017 Product Commentary
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 153 Increases Expected By The End Of March
- Appropriate, Sustainable Pricing: What Is It And How Long Will It Last?