Sonae SGPS SA (YSO.LS)
13 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
* SAYS IN CONSORTIUM WITH THREE OTHER PARTNERS TO INVEST 14.5 MILLION EUROS IN ARCTIC WOLF NETWORKS, A UNITED STATES-BASED CYBERSECURITY COMPANY
LISBON, Nov 16 The dismissal of Isabel dos Santos from her post as CEO of Angolan oil company Sonangol does not affect her Portuguese partnership that controls telecom firm NOS, an official in the partnership said on Thursday.
LISBON, Nov 15 Sonae reported 9-month net profit of 133 million euros.
* SAYS SUCCESSFULLY REACHES AGREEMENT FOR COMBINATION OF JD SPRINTER AND SPORT ZONE UPON MOU ANNOUNCED IN MARCH
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY Q2 NET PROFIT 65 MILLION EUROS VS 46 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAID ON TUESDAY SONAE RP CONCLUDED SALE AND LEASEBACK TRANSACTION OF 4 FOOD RETAIL ASSETS LOCATED IN PORTUGAL
- Dividend Champion Portfolio December Update
- Sonoco Products (SON) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Dividend Champion Portfolio November Update
- 2 New Watch Lists
- 62 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Sonoco Products' (SON) CEO Jack Sanders on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript