Zalando SE (ZALG.DE)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 15 2018
* DGAP-ADHOC: ZALANDO SE: MANAGEMENT BOARD DECIDES TO BUY BACK OWN SHARES UP TO EUR 50 MIO. IN VALUE FOR STOCK OPTION PROGRAMS
* Location of two new markets not yet decided (Adds co-CEO comment)
BERLIN, March 1 German online fashion retailer Zalando said on Thursday it would keep growing rapidly in 2018, adding another 2,000 jobs, although investment, including in the launch of beauty products, would weigh on profitability.
BERLIN, Jan 17 German online fashion retailer Zalando said it would push ahead with a strategy of investing to gain market share in 2018 rather than seek to improve profitability even as it reported a recovery in fourth-quarter operating earnings.
* ZALANDO CO-CEO REITERATES DOES NOT EXPECT OPERATING PROFIT MARGINS TO INCREASE IN 2018 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
BERLIN, Dec 13 Europe's top online-only fashion retailer Zalando is stepping up its fast-growing brand partnerships programme, building on ties with the likes of Nike and Superdry to repel the challenge of U.S. interloper Amazon.
* Has more customers, but average spend dips (Adds comments from analyst call)
* Zalando co-ceo says does not expect margin to increase in 2018
* Q3 sales growth 27.5-29.5 pct vs analyst consensus for 27 pct
* Zalando co-ceo confirms full-year guidance for sales in upper half of 20-25 percent range, adjusted. Ebit in lower half of 5-6 percent range