ZPG PLC (ZPG.L)
20 Mar 2018
Fri, Feb 9 2018
* CONSUMER TRAFFIC TO ZPG'S PROPERTY WEBSITES OF OVER 58 MILLION VISITS IN JAN, UP 10 PERCENT Y-O-Y WITH MOBILE TRAFFIC ACCOUNTING FOR 60 PERCENT OF VISITS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HAS HAD A GOOD START TO FINANCIAL YEAR ACROSS BOTH DIVISIONS, WITH ITS WEBSITES AND MOBILE APPS ATTRACTING 53 MILLION AVERAGE MONTHLY VISITS
* ZPG PLC - ANNOUNCES TODAY THAT IT ISSUED AND SOLD £200 MILLION SENIOR NOTES DUE 2023 ( "NOTES") AT 3.750%
* ZPG PLC - A PROPOSED NEW DEBT PACKAGE CONSISTING OF AN OFFERING OF £200 MILLION SENIOR NOTES DUE 2023 AND A NEW REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY OF £200M
Nov 29 ZPG Plc, the owner of British property websites Zoopla and PrimeLocation, reported a 23.7 percent jump in full-year revenue as more people visited its price comparison sites, but costs rose as it spent heavily on acquisitions and advertising.
Nov 29 ZPG plc, the owner of British property websites Zoopla and PrimeLocation, reported a 23.7 percent jump in full-year revenue, driven by increased traffic to its sites.
* RECORD TRAFFIC OF 648 MILLION VISITS TO PLATFORM IN FY GENERATING RECORD OF OVER 56 MILLION PARTNER LEADS
* CALCASA IS LEADING PROVIDER OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MARKET ANALYSIS IN NETHERLANDS
Nov 23 British real estate website ZPG Plc said on Thursday it does not plan to make a further offer for rival GoCompare, a week after GoCompare rejected its $600 million takeover approach.
* CONFIRMS THAT IT DOES NOT INTEND TO MAKE A FURTHER OFFER FOR GOCOMPARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: