Profile: Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp. (7532.T)
7532.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
15 Feb 2019
15 Feb 2019
Change (% chg)
Pan Pacific International Holdings Corporation, formerly Don Quijote Holdings Co.,Ltd., is mainly engaged in the retail business and tenant leasing business. The Company has two business segments. Retail segment engages in retail sales of household appliances, daily commodities, food, watch and fashion supplies, sports and leisure goods and DIY products, as well as operation of big convenience and discount store under the name Don Quijote, family discount store under the name MEGA Don Quijote, comprehensive supermarket under the name Nagasakiya and the home center under the name Doit. Tenant Leasing segment mainly attracts and manages tenants in commercial facilities. Others business is involved in the provision of real estate related business, sales promotion business, and financial services.
Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp.
MEGURO-KU TKY 153-0042
Company Web Links
- CORRECTED-TABLE-Pan Pacific International Holdings- 6-MTH group results
- REFILE-TABLE-Don Quijote Holdings-Q1 group results
- Japan's FamilyMart to buy $1.9 billion stake in Don Quijote, unload Uny
- UPDATE 3-Japan's FamilyMart to buy $1.9 bln stake in Don Quijote, unload Uny
- FamilyMart Uny, Don Quijote deepen ties in tough Japan retail market