Profile: Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)
8058.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Mitsubishi Corporation manufactures and markets a range of products, including energy, metals, machinery, chemicals and living essentials. The Company's segments include Global Environmental & Infrastructure Business Group, which conducts infrastructure projects and related trading operations; Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group, which develops shosha-type industrial finance business; Energy Business Group, which conducts a range of activities, including oil and gas exploration, development and production business; Metals Group, which trades, develops business and invests in various fields, including steel products; Machinery Group, which handles sales, finance and logistics across various sectors in which it also invests; Chemicals Group, which trades chemical products in a range of fields; Living Essentials Group, which provides products and services, develops businesses and invests in various fields, and Other segment, which engages in accounting, insurance and others.
2F, Marunouchi Park Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8086
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Cameron LNG loadings delayed after first cargo exported
- First LNG from Sempra Energy's Louisiana Cameron terminal heads to France
- UPDATE 1-Sempra Energy's Louisiana Cameron LNG export terminal ships first cargo
- ConocoPhillips, Woodside see weak LNG prices as short-term issue
- UPDATE 2-ConocoPhillips, Woodside see weak LNG prices as short-term issue