Profile: Alpha Bank SA (ACBr.AT)
ACBr.AT on Athens Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Alpha Bank SA is a Greece-based company, which offers corporate and retail banking, financial services, investment banking and brokerage services, insurance services, real estate management and hotel services. It operates under the following business segments: Retail Banking, which offers deposit products, loan facilities, as well as debit and credit cards; Corporate Banking, which offers working capital facilities, corporate loans, and letters of guarantee, as well as leasing products and factoring services; Asset Management/Insurance, which consists of a range of asset management services as well as insurance products; Investment Banking/Treasury, which includes stock exchange, advisory and brokerage services related to capital markets, investment banking facilities, as well as activities of the Dealing Room in the interbank market; South-Eastern Europe, which consists of the Bank's branches and the Group’s subsidiaries, which operate in South Eastern Europe, as well as Other.
Alpha Bank SA
40 Stadiou Str.
ATHINA 102 52
Company Web Links
- Russian investment firms Region, Rossium eye possible merger - Ifax
- Greek banks Alpha, Eurobank report fall in quarterly profit
- UPDATE 1-Greek banks Alpha, Eurobank report fall in quarterly profit
- Greece's Alpha Bank swings to Q1 profit on lower bad loan provisions
- REFILE-ANNOUNCEMENT-Alpha Bank's Romanian unit issues 200 mln euro covered bond