Profile: Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
ALM.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Almirall SA is a Spain-based company principally engaged in the pharmaceuticals manufacture. The Company focuses on development and marketing of drugs applied in various therapeutic areas, such as nervous system, gastrointestinal, dermatological, respiratory system, antiinfectives, as well as antineoplastic and immunomodulating agents. The Company's activities are divided into four business segments: Own network, which focuses on the commercialization of pharmaceuticals through own brand names; Licenses, which sells product rights to third parties; Research and development (R&D), which is responsible for the creation of drug candidates, as well as Dermatology, which includes sale of dermatological medicines in the United States. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Ronda General Mitre, 151
BARCELONA BAR 08022
Company Web Links
- Drugmaker Almirall settles kickback allegations for $6.6 million
- BRIEF-Almirall To Pay Scrip Dividend Of 0.198 Euros Gross/Right
- Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Thursday
- BRIEF-Almirall: NICE In UK Gives Final Recommendation For Co's Drug To Treat Plaque Psoriasis
- Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Friday