Profile: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA.MC)
BBVA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BBVA) is a diversified financial company engaged in retail banking, wholesale banking, asset management and private banking. Its segments include Banking Activity in Spain, Real Estate Activity in Spain, the United States Turkey, Mexico, South America and Rest of Eurasia. Its Banking Activity in Spain segment includes Retail Network in Spain, Corporate and Business Banking (CBB), and BBVA Seguros and Asset Management units in Spain. Its Real Estate Activity in Spain segment covers specialist management of real-estate assets in the country. In the United States it offers services through, BBVA Compass Bancshares Inc. and the BBVA New York branch. The Turkey segment represents its stake in the Turkish bank, Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. It offers banking and insurance businesses in Mexico. In South America, it provides banking and insurance businesses. The Rest of Eurasia segment includes business activity in the rest of Europe and Asia.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA
Ciudad BBVA. Calle Azul,4
MADRID MAD 28050
Company Web Links
- Spain's central bank calls on BBVA to look closely at spying accusations
- UPDATE 1-Spain's central bank calls on BBVA to look closely at spying accusations
- BBVA must look at accusations against former chairman to avoid reputation costs - C.Bank
- BBVA first-quarter profit hit by U.S. impairments
- UPDATE 3-BBVA first-quarter profit hit by U.S. impairments