Profile: DHT Holdings Inc (DHT)
14 Jun 2019
DHT Holdings, Inc., incorporated on April 14, 2005, is an independent crude oil tanker company. The Company's fleet trades internationally and consists of crude oil tankers in the very large crude carriers (VLCC). The Company operates through integrated management companies in Oslo, Norway and Singapore. As of December 1, 2018, the Company's operates and own 27 VLCCs and the Company's fleet in operation had a combined carrying capacity of 8,360,850 (Deadweight tons) dwt.
As of December 1, 2018, the Company's VLCCs comprised of DHT Utik, DHT Eagle, DHT Raven, DHT Lake, DHT Condor, DHT Scandinavia, DHT Falcon, DHT Bauhinia, DHT Europe, DHT China, DHT Hawk, DHT Edelweiss, DHT Lotus, BW Peony, DHT Amazon, DHT Redwood, DHT Sundarbans, DHT Opal, DHT Taiga, DHT Jaguar, DHT Leopard, DHT Lion, DHT Panther, DHT Puma, and DHT Tiger.
DHT Holdings Inc
Clarendon House, 2 Church Street
HAMILTON HM 11
Company Web Links
- Factbox: Latest on tanker attacks south of Strait of Hormuz
- Oil prices rise 2% after tanker attacks near Iran
- UPDATE 9-Oil prices rise 2% after suspected tanker attack near Iran
- Latest on suspected attacks on tankers in Gulf of Oman
- Oil tanker owners DHT and Heidmar halt new bookings to Mid-East Gulf