Profile: Ferrovial SA (FER.MC)
FER.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
16 Aug 2019
16 Aug 2019
Change (% chg)
Ferrovial SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the transportation infrastructure sector. The Company’s activities are divided into four business segments: Services, Toll roads, Construction and Airports. The Services division focuses on cleaning and maintenance of public and private infrastructure, facilities and buildings, including such as sport centers, healthcare facilities and train stations, as well as waste collection and treatment. The Toll roads division offers toll highways development, financing and operation. The Construction division develops public and private infrastructure projects, including roads, railways, hydraulic projects and maritime works, among others. The Airports division specializes in the airport infrastructure construction and management. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Australia.
Calle Principe de Vergara, 135
MADRID MAD 28002
Company Web Links
- Heathrow boss confident new runway will go ahead, despite past opposition of PM Johnson |
- Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Friday
- City simulator wins venture capital backing as investors seek driverless car exposure
- City simulator wins VC backing as investors seek driverless car exposure
- Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Thursday