Profile: ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.NS)
ICBK.NS on National Stock Exchange of India
Change (% chg)
ICICI Bank Limited is a banking company. The Bank is engaged in providing a range of banking and financial services, including commercial banking, retail banking, project and corporate finance, working capital finance, insurance, venture capital and private equity, investment banking, broking and treasury products and services. The Bank's business segments are Retail banking, Wholesale banking, Treasury, Other banking, Life insurance, General insurance and Others. It has a network of approximately 18,210 branches and automated teller machines (ATMs). The Bank has approximately 110 Touch Banking branches across over 30 cities. Its international banking is focused on providing solutions for the international banking requirements of its Indian corporate clients and leveraging economic corridors between India and the rest of the world. The Bank caters to the financial needs of women entrepreneurs through its Self-Help Group (SHG) program as a part of its microfinance initiatives.
ICICI Bank Ltd
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla
MUMBAI 400 051
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-India's ICICI Bank misses forecasts with quarterly profit fall
- India's ICICI Bank fourth-quarter profit drops on higher expenses
- Indian agency searches properties of former ICICI Bank CEO Kochhar
- UPDATE 2-ICICI Bank probe finds ex-CEO Kochhar violated internal policies
- India's ICICI Bank to treat Kochhar's exit as 'termination for cause'