Profile: Netflix Inc (NFLX.O)
Netflix, Inc., incorporated on August 29, 1997, is a provider an Internet television network. The Company operates through three segments: Domestic streaming, International streaming and Domestic DVD. The Domestic streaming segment includes services that streams content to its members in the United States. The International streaming segment includes services that streams content to its members outside the United States. The Domestic DVD segment includes services, such as digital optical disc (DVD)-by-mail.
The Company's members can watch original series, documentaries, feature films, as well as television shows and movies directly on their Internet-connected screen, televisions, computers and mobile devices. It offers its streaming services both domestically and internationally. In the United States, its members can receive DVDs delivered to their homes. The Company had members streaming in over 190 countries, as of December 31, 2016. Its subsidiaries include Netflix Entretenimento Brasil LTDA, Netflix K.K., Netflix International B.V., Netflix Streaming Services, Inc., NetflixCS, Inc. and Netflix Studios, LLC.
100 Winchester Cir
LOS GATOS CA 95032-1815
Company Web Links
- Baidu video streaming unit iQiyi launches $2.4 billion U.S. IPO
- CORRECTED-Baidu video streaming unit iQiyi launches $2.4 bln U.S. IPO
- RPT-Baidu video streaming unit iQiyi launches $2.4 bln U.S. IPO
- EU set to hit big U.S. tech firms with 3 percent turnover tax
- UPDATE 2-EU ready to hit big U.S. tech firms with 3 pct turnover tax