Profile: Repsol SA (REP.MC)
REP.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Repsol, S.A. (Repsol) is an integrated energy company. The Company's segments include Upstream, Downstream, and Corporation and others. The Upstream segment carries out oil and natural gas exploration and production activities, and manages its project portfolio. The Downstream segment includes covers the supply and trading of crude oil and other products; oil refining and marketing of oil products, and the production and marketing of chemicals. It owns and operates five refineries in Spain (Cartagena, A Coruna, Bilbao, Puertollano and Tarragona) with a combined distillation capacity of approximately 900 thousand barrels of oil per day. The Company operates La Pampilla refinery in Peru, which has an installed capacity of approximately 120 thousand barrels of oil per day. Its Chemicals division produces and commercializes a range of products, and its activities range from basic petrochemicals to derivatives.
Mendez Alvaro, 44
MADRID MAD 28045
Company Web Links
- Exclusive: Spain's Repsol cuts 30% of Canadian staff in global restructuring
- Oil firm Okea's IPO raises less than half initially planned
- Repsol maintains debt for oil operation in Venezuela: CEO
- UPDATE 1-Caixabank net profit falls 24 pct on Repsol and BFA impact
- UPDATE 1-Repsol's first quarter net profit ticks up as costs fall