Profile: Safran SA (SAF.PA)
SAF.PA on Paris Stock Exchange
18 Apr 2019
18 Apr 2019
Change (% chg)
Safran SA is a France-based high-technology company which produces aircraft and rocket engines and propulsion systems. It divides its work into three segments: Aerospace, Aircraft and Defense. The Aerospace Propulsion division provides engines, turbines and parts for aircraft, and rocket boosters for civil, military and spatial markets. The Aircraft Equipment division produces landing gear, wheels and carbon brakes, aircraft engine nacelles and airborne power electronics. The Defense division includes the subsidiary, Sagem, and makes systems and equipment for inertial navigation and other defense applications to be used on military transport and combat aircraft, helicopters, warships, armored vehicles and artillery systems. It operates through ISEI, Aerospace Power Distribution Management Solutions and the Integrated Cockpit Solutions business of Eaton Corporation and Zodiac Aerospace.
2 boulevard du General Martial V
Paris Cedex 15
Company Web Links
- European shares hit by U.S. tariff threat, growth jitters
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-European shares hit by U.S. tariff threat, growth jitters (April 9)
- In new attack, Trump threatens more tariffs against European Union
- EU plans for own retaliation in aircraft dispute with U.S.
- European stocks edge lower as threat of U.S. tariffs hits Airbus, suppliers