Profile: Safeguard Scientifics Inc (SFE.N)
17 Nov 2017
Safeguard Scientifics, Inc., incorporated on September 11, 1953, is engaged in providing capital to technology companies within the fields of healthcare, financial services and digital media. The Company holds interest in companies, which it refers to as partner companies. As of December 31, 2016, the Company held interests in 29 non-consolidated partner companies. The Company offers operational and management support to each of its partner companies.
In addition to management and operational support, the Company offers ongoing planning and development assessment. It provides mentoring, advice and guidance to develop partner company management. The Company serves on the boards of directors of its partner companies, working with them to develop and implement strategic and operating plans. It measures and monitors achievement of these plans through regular review of operational and financial performance measurements.
Safeguard Scientifics Inc
170 N Radnor Chester Rd Ste 200
WAYNE PA 19087-5279
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-SAFEGUARD SCIENTIFICS SAYS BOARD ON OCT 24 INCREASED SIZE FROM 6 TO 7 MEMBERS
- BRIEF-Safeguard Scientifics Inc files for mixed shelf of up to $150 million
- BRIEF-Safeguard Scientifics says its partner company, Good Start Genetics signed definitive agreement to be acquired By Invitae Corporation
- BRIEF-Safeguard Scientifics reports Q2 loss per share of $1.43
- BRIEF-Actiplay announces opening of safeguard procedure of parent company