Profile: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGREN.MC)
SGREN.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
15 Dec 2017
15 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA, formerly Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica SA, is a Spain-based company engaged in the renewable energy equipment manufacture. The Company specializes in the promotion and development of wind farms, as well as the engineering, design, production and sale of wind turbines. Its activities are divided into two business segments: Wind Turbines and Operation and maintenance (O&M). The Wind Turbines division offers wind turbines for various pitch and speed technology, as well as provides development, construction and sale of energy plants. The O&M division is responsible for the management, monitoring and maintenance of wind farms. In addition, through Gamesa Electric, the Company develops electronic equipment, such as power station inverters, electrical system components, motors and generators, as well as drives and converters. It operates through numerous subsidiaries in Spain, Brazil, Mexico, India, China and the United States, among others.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA
Parque Tecnologico de Bizkaia
ZAMUDIO VIZ 48170
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Vattenfall places large offshore wind power order with Siemens Gamesa
- Vattenfall places large offshore wind power order with Siemens Gamesa
- Siemens to cut 6,900 jobs to tackle flailing turbines business
- Siemens industrial profit dives ahead of year of change |
- UPDATE 2-Siemens industrial profit dives ahead of year of change