Profile: Tiptree Inc (TIPT.OQ)
23 Mar 2018
Tiptree Inc., incorporated on March 19, 2007, is a holding company. Through its subsidiary, the Company provides specialty insurance products and related services, including credit protection, warranty, and programs which underwrite niche personal and commercial lines of insurance. The Company combines insurance operations with investment management portfolio. It operates through two segments: specialty insurance and asset management. Tiptree Capital consists of asset management operations, mortgage operations and other investments.
Specialty Insurance operations are conducted through Fortegra Financial Corporation (Fortegra), an insurance holding company. Fortegra underwrites and provides specialty insurance products, primarily in the United States, and provides credit insurance and asset protection products. Fortegra’s range of products and services include products such as mobile protection, extended warranty and service, debt protection and credit insurance and select niche personal and commercial lines insurance. The specialty insurance segment also includes corporate loans and non-performing residential mortgage loans.
Asset Management operations are primarily conducted through Telos Asset Management LLC (Telos). Telos is engaged in the management of collateralized loan obligations.
780 3rd Ave Fl 21
NEW YORK NY 10017-2167
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Tiptree Announces $20 Million Stock Repurchase Program
- BRIEF-Tiptree Acquires Common Shares In Invesque
- BRIEF-Mainstreet Health Investments announces US$425 mln acquisition of 42 U.S. property portfolio
- BRIEF-Tiptree reports Q3 loss per share $0.11
- BRIEF-Tiptree says a unit of co priced offering of $125 mln 8.50 pct fixed rate resetting junior subordinated notes due 2057